Professional Graphic Design
– Print Marketing Materials
– Logo Design
– Online Media
Website Design / Development
– Custom WordPress Themes
– Ongoing Maintenance
– Specific updates and troubleshooting
Once I receive the details of your project request, I’ll send you a formal quote. Your initial deposit will serve as the initiation of the new project. All work during the project process will be emailed for your review and final approval. Final billing will occur upon completion of the project.
Whether it’s a simple graphic or a full-blown website the project process always flows through these basic stages:
– Activate Project With Initiate Deposit: My policy requires an initial deposit to ensure that you are serious and committed to the project.
– Research and Analysis: We will go through the details of your request to ensure that we are on the same page and working towards the same goal. Often we will chat back and forth around the points of my design questionnaire so that our efforts are focused and directed.
– Design: Mock-ups will be created and emailed for review.
– Revisions and Final Approval: We will go through a process of revisions and tweaks until your final approval.
– Development / Finalization of Files: Development of the final product and/or finalization of the source files.
– Project Completion and Delivery: Full delivery and closure of the project with final billing statement sent for payment.
Your satisfaction is always guaranteed and I will do my best to meet your requests, but please understand that the initial quote will outline the scope of work included. If the project changes and grows over the process, you will always be notified immediately before any work is continued to ensure we are on the same page. If for any reason the project is terminated before completion, payment for work completed will be retained/charged.
For questions or concerns please contact me for details.